1. Applying for admission to the school in 2023-2024 can visit the school to obtain the application form,download it from the school’s website or obtain it by post (the school does not set a quota for distribution of the application form). There is no charge for obtaining the application form.
2. After completing the application form and affixing a recent photo, please return it to our school by post/in person/fax/WhatsApp together with a copy of the birth certificate or proof of residency in Hong Kong for the admission procedure.
3. The application fee is HK$40 and will be paid on the interview day.
1. Date: 18/7/ 2022 (Monday) to 31/7/2023 (Monday)
2. Time: 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays)
1. Return method:
Fill in the application form, together with photo copy of the child’s birth certification or Entitlement of Certificate in person or by post/ email: [email protected] / fax: 2242 0838 / WhatsApp:4611 2123
2. Application Fee: $40(pay on the day of interview)
1. Application deadlines:1/12/2022 (All entries must be post marked by 1 December,2022).
2. Interview is required for all new applicants. All applicants must be 2 years old on or before
1 September of the new school year. All applicants must be one year old or above to attend the interview.
3. Successfully interview arrangements will be informed by phone 28 December 2021.
4. The interview will be conducted on either 26 November 2022 or 10 December 2022 for the 2023/2024 school year. Applicants who do not attend the interview may forfeit the opportunity to be considered for the applications.
5. Applicants must have all of the following original document
a).The Child’s Birth Certificate or Entitlement of Certificate
b).Department of Health Immunisation Record
c). Department of Health Records
d).Parent’s/Guardian’s Identity Card
e).Application Fee HK$40 on the days of the interview
1. Interview performance.
2. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying or graduated in the school will be given due priority consideration.
3. The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes.
4. The applicant will be given due priority consideration for those who is studying nursery class
at Homantin Yang Memorial Methodist Pre-school for the 2023/2024 school year.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
1. The school will arrange interview for 70 applicants.
2. Interviews will be conducted in Cantonese. Families with non-Chinese speaking children can bring relatives and friends who understand Chinese to accompany them for an appointment.
3. Group interviews by observing during games will be arranged.
4. Parents should accompany their child for the interview( max 2 people).
5.Non-Chinese speaking students can contact us at telephone no.:2242 0678/ email: [email protected] if interpretation / translation service is require.
1. The school commits protect the personal data by restricting access by authorized personnel, providing secure data storage facilities and incorporating security measures into equipment in which data is held.
2. All documents for the cancellation of registration will be destroyed immediately.
*You may contact Ms Mak for any enquiries during office hour (Mondays -Fridays 9:00a.m-5:00p.m) at 2242 0678/ email: [email protected]
* Please refer to the website of Education Bureau: Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres for more information about our school.
Address: No.1, G/F, Ching Man House, Homantin Eastate, Kowloon.
Fax : 2242 0838
Telephone : 2242 0678
E-mail : [email protected]